Brittany Zimmerman's ever-growing passion for pediatric physical therapy, centers around her love for kids, desire to improve the quality of life of others, and commitment to being a life-long learner. Over the years she has worked and volunteered with numerous organizations focused on enriching children’s’ lives and mobility. Brittany is glad to be part of the team at Total Pediatric Therapy. She looks forward to working with you and your child.
Brittany graduated Summa Cum Laude from Grand Canyon University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with an Emphasis in Pre-Physical Therapy. She earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University.
- APTA member
- Teaching Assistant for Biomechanics course for NAU DPT Program
- Experience in research and presenting at the American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting
- Additional Manual Therapy training at NAU
- Short-term PT experience volunteering with underserved populations in the Dominican Republic and Mexico
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Emphasis in Pre-Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Arizona Licensed Physical Therapist