Brianna is a kid at heart who has always been passionate about movement, healthcare, and helping others. She loves working as a team with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals! Brianna enjoys outdoor adventures, spending time with her husband and son, and watching all types of sports.
Brianna earned her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a minor in Journalism from San Jose State University and received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Samuel Merritt University.
Brianna began her career as a pediatric physical therapist at California Children’s Services (CCS) in San Jose, CA where she worked there for over eight years. During her time at CCS Brianna worked with patients ages 0-21 with a wide range of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal diagnoses. She also received extensive training in infant treatment, serial casting, bracing, and durable medical equipment. Brianna was presented with an opportunity in 2021 to work at Phoenix Children’s Hospital so she and her family packed up their bags and began a new life adventure in Arizona. While at PCH Brianna worked with a variety of patients, collaborated with speech and occupational therapists, was a member of the serial casting team, and participated in multidisciplinary clinics including NEST (Newborn Early Screening Team), Seating and Mobility, CCBD (Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders), and SHAD (Skeletal Health and Dysplasia)
- Trained in lower extremity serial casting
- Trained in Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- AMBUCS member and previous chapter treasurer
- APTA Credentialed Clinic Instructor
- Certified TheraTogs fitter
- Checkers’ Golden Paw Award at PCH
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, emphasis in pre-physical therapy
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Arizona licensed physical therapist
- More than 10 years of experience in pediatric physical therapy