Justina is a lifelong learner who provides evidence-based treatments and individualized care for each one of her pediatric patients. She finds immense satisfaction when her patients thrive in their lives. She is passionate about collaborating with other specialties such as physicians, occupational therapists, speech and feeding therapists to improve a patients’ quality of care.
Justina earned a bachelors of science in Biology at Grand Canyon University with Summa Cum Laude honors and received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Northern Arizona University.
Justina’s interest in pediatric physical therapy started during her pediatrics rotation as a student. Soon after graduation, she started her career in pediatric physical therapy at a local practice in Goodyear, AZ where she worked beside fellow physical, occupational, feeding and speech therapists. There she was exposed to a variety of diagnoses including: torticollis, cerebral palsy, Downs syndrome, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy and a multitude of genetic syndromes. In 2021, Justina moved to the North Valley and had the privilege to join the Total Pediatric Therapy team. In her free time, Justina spends time working on home improvement projects with her husband, cooking a variety of different types of dishes and travelling to new places.
- Ice skating coach from 2006-2013
- Member of Alpha Chi National College Honors Scholarship Society
- Adjunct Faculty member at Grand Canyon University 2011 to 2016
- Volunteering at Rocky Point Medical Clinic 2017
- Combined Sectional Meeting platform presentation 02/2018
- APTA member Pediatrics chapter
- Bachelor in Biology, pre-medicine, graduation with Summa Cum Laude honors
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University
- Arizona Licensed Physical Therapist