Kendyll is a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with a lifelong mission to improve the lives of children with communication deficits. She finds her greatest fulfillment helping children improve and further be able to form meaningful relationships with others. Throughout her career, her priority continues to be high quality, relationship-based, functional speech therapy intervention.
Kendyll earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorder emphasis in Speech Pathology as well as her Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders emphasis in Speech Pathology from Baylor University.
After receiving her BA in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Kendyll returned to the Phoenix area and earned her Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) license to practice speech therapy within a private multi-disciplinary clinic. She spent a year and a half gaining vast experience within the treatment side of speech therapy until she decided to return to graduate school to earn her MS in Communication Sciences and Disorders and become a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). Once she graduated, she returned to the Phoenix area, yet again, to complete her Clinical Fellowship Year. She completed this final step in becoming a board-certified Speech-Language Pathologist through another private multi-disciplinary clinic. Throughout her career, she has had ample experience collaborating and co-treating with Occupational and Physical Therapists to further meet patient’s needs in sessions.
- Board certified member of American Speech-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Continuing education:
- Assessment and Treatment of Speech Development in Early Intervention
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Childhood Apraxia of Speech Using Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing
- Assessment and Treatment of Stuttering
- Master of Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Clinical Certificate of Competency from ASHA certifying board
- Arizona state licensed Speech-Language Pathologist